Yes family, we have returned! We are now famous and several have been interviewed and shown on local news stations! Some are being interviewed Monday, just prior to our "15 minutes of fame" expiring!
My sister, Heidi and her husband Mark, got interviewed on a Utah TV station.
Here is the link:
I plan to document the events of the past week and update the blog, but I wanted to get a small tidbit of information posted, along with a few pictures I took. I'm waiting to get copies of Wade's photos, since he's our family professional and I'm sure the quality of his photos will be amazing!

To those of you who did not attend, I'm sorry. I know you had your reasons. Some were understandable and I have no problem with that.
The cruise and all travel expenses were reimbursed to us by Carnival. They arranged for return flights and even took care of travel expense for those who drove, including hotel, meals, parking, etc. Carnival went out of their way to take good care of us. We were also given a "FREE" cruise to be used anytime in the next two years. Some have talked about going on a 4 day cruise sometime and just letting everyone know about it in case you want to join us, but it will not be an organized Heninger Reunion cruise. We'll keep you posted if and when it occurs.
A huge thanks to Jody, who took care of the travel details of the cruise. She did an amazing job.
Since we had lots of free time, due to the lack of activities and ports of call, we had a great time visiting with family and catching up with everyone. Despite the problems for the cruise ship, we had fun and it was full of excitement you could never get anywhere else!
I'll be in touch,
Matt
CLICK on the Pictures to ENLARGE



1 comment:
Matt...I really think you should post your Welcome Home sign from your kids. I laughed quite a LOT when I saw it.
Good times. We look forward to giving it another shot! (Probably without the kids this time...) :)
Post a Comment